LF: op8 Impaler

I have quite a few various legends to trade for it, just post Impalerboffers and we can come to an agreement :smiley:

I have one. What so u have to trade.

What are th stats? i have an Antagonisy, 47% cooldown relic, norfleet, Avenger, Infinity, and a couple other things if those arent good enough.

Actually you can have it for free I have all that stuff already.

You are amazing, thnk you SO much! when are you available? my psn is gkplaga. :smiley:

1 Like

Do you know what its capacity is?

Add me pooptang not sure on the stats. But if u get it and don’t like it than u can do whatever with it.

Sent a request, hopefully to the right pooptang! if not, my psn is gkplaga :slight_smile:

Did i send the friend request to the right person? :frowning:

Sorry haven’t been on in a few days.

Do you think today will for for tradining? :smiley:

I’ll accept u today. Not sure how much time I’ll have to play tho.

Do you know if it is avPaliwan part Impaler? that thing has over 2,400,00 capacity!

Sorry I only know weapon parts. But if I’m not mistaken it only has about 1,800,000 capacity

wow! is it Pangolin?

I have no clue. I checked last night after I accepted u and is has 1,940.000 capacity so it’s pretty good. Not sure on the other stats. When I do train framing runs I tend to get them pretty often so I’ll be on the look out for a better one If you want it

1,940,000 is really good. I have 2 of them and they are both barely over 1,820,000.

Mine most likely has a longer delay then idk. I’ll check it and give it to the OP tonight,

that is an amazing impaler! ANY that you get i would absolutely love, thank you SO much. will you be on tonight?

Piemanlee, what is your psn again?