LF Phasezerker (wpn dmg/mag size)

I’m looking for a Phasezerker class mod with decent passives. The ones i really like are weapon damage and mag size. The last could be any damage boost. Gun, crit og elemental :slightly_smiling_face:

I have some good M10 gear. Mostly SNTL Cryo and other Zane stuff.

My PSN: Mads_J

I have one with weapon damage and splash damage stats,add me I’m alway looking for sntl cryo stuff

Sounds great :+1: I’ll send you a FR when I get home from work. About 7 hours from now.

Hello
I have phasezerker +5clairity
Weapon DmG Mag ASCR
I will send 4hours from now after work off if you are ok.

2 Likes

That sounds awesome buddy :slightly_smiling_face: If you want anything in return please let me know.

1 Like

Thank you.If you have some gears which I’m looking for let me know.If you are interested in any in my list let me know.:smiley:

Your collection is very impressive :grinning: I’ve traded lots of great gear from you in the past. I’ll have a look in my inventory to see if I should have anything on your list. Are you still collecting specific Anoints?

Yes same as before.I’m interested in so many weapons,If you have any let me know.

1 Like

sent mail to your way.

1 Like

Thank you very much :grinning: What an awesome Phasezerker. I’ll send some gear your way - hopefully you can use some of it. Thanks again.

1 Like