LF Radiation Redistributor, annointed red suit and annointed rad hex

Want to get my radiation Zane better pepped for M4, so looking for a powerhouse redistributor with radiation, preferably with sntnl +cryo annoint though I’d be OK with any even not annointed to play with for now.

Also looking to upgrade my red suit, looking for an annointed one to suit a clone/drone build Zane, no ASE because I go for 100% skill uptime, and no amp on shield (they’re low capacity enough without chewing a chunk out to shoot).

Lastly, a radiation hex annointed to suit my Zane would be good too.

I’m too lazy to do the spreadsheets some do, but I got a bunch of good stuff for trade, like ASE 50 transformers, ASE 100 Maggie and lucky 7, annointed Brainstormers, Spiritual driver COM and more, so let me know what you’re after and we’ll see what we can do. If you got other good annointed radiation gear for Zane I’d be happy to hear about it also.

I now have the redistributior, still chasing the shield and grenade. Sntnl speed annoint would be awesome if anyone has, or something on throw with the grenade.

Bump up, still after that shield and grenade. With the farming event anyone after a spiritual driver from Atomic and Sylestro may drop the shield (one drops spiritual driver other drops red shield) I can swap a driver for it or a bunch of other stuff I got, or if you’re farming bullies for hex and get that combo let me know.

I’ll will be doing a bunch of farming for the next two weeks bud, so i will keep you in mind if i get one to drop

1 Like

Thanks man appreciate it.

would you mind trading me that redistributer? I’m sure i have something that you might be looking for. i just can’t seem to get one to drop for me. thanks

Mods please don’t lock this I’m not the one talking about duping and I still need these items lol.