LF radiation Rowan's call with cryo on ase

I want to replace mine that has rad on ase to help my cryo/rad build, I have plenty of good anointed weapons and gear to trade for it so let me know what you’re interested in.

i don’t have that one but you may find other ones here
if you need something let me know here or on ps4 : diabolick90

I’d be interested in the Lucain’s call with 100% ase.
I have a recursion with phaseslam 300% and 100% ase and fire Lucain’s call with rakk crit and 100% ase.(baseing off your list)
Plenty of other stuff if you’re looking for something else.

list updated, i am not home, if you need something let me know, i will tell you tomorrow what i am searching

1 Like

what is your psn?

megadethwm

I added you to friends, you didn’t specified what element on lucian, i got that rowan radiation with cryo mag ase.

This is all i am searching for, but its ok if you don’t have any, i will give them to you anyway.
Nuclear The Dictator X6 125% Damage Anointed or 100% ase with fire/coro/radiation/shock
King’s call ASE weapon dmg 100% (fire and coro)
Queen’s call ASE weapon dmg 100% (cryo and coro)
Annexed Lyuda 125% more dmg - fire
Reinforced re-charged with capacity 13411 with annointed on ASE action skill cd rate is increase by 20%
-Otto Idol / Victory Rush 1. Assault Rifle Damage 2. Magazine Size 3. Action Skill Cooldown Rate
-Otto Idol / Victory Rush 1. Pistol Damage 2. Weapon Reload Speed 3. Action Skill Cooldown Rate
St4ckbot mod with : Sniper dmg, vladof critical dmg, weapon dmg
Supergiant version 0.M annointed 50% shock dmg with weapons

I’ve got a shock Queen’s Call with 125% damage to boss and badass.
I have an fire annexed Lyuda with the rakk debuff. I also have molten vicious and normal resolute with 125% to bosses, a vicious with the rakk debuff and a corrosive annexed vicious with 100% ase.
My last stands are a mile off and I only have rechargers with heal on ase.

Looking at those mods and artifacts you want I’m guessing you want to make a stakbot that doesn’t hurt the stacks.

Queen’s call would be nice and lyuda too. i will send them later, just accept my friends request

1 Like

Which Lyuda? The fire annexed talk debuff or fire boss damage?

both if its ok, if no boss dmg its the best choice

1 Like

I’ll send those over.