LF Rocketeer Class Mod

Looking for level 50 Rocketeer class mod. Any buffs. I have many miscellaneous class mods and items to trade. Let me know what you are looking for.

These are the 2 that I have if you are at all interested

209 looks good to me. Any particular category of items you are looking for? I’m new to this trading part of Borderlands but have a bank full of misc legendaries.

Anything that seems decent to you in there? Only thing im looking for is anointed red suits atm

I’d love that second Rocketeer but I don’t have a Red Suit shield. Anything else you’d like? Or anyway we can make this work?

Im up for making this work, you have anyy other good items? Like shields with terror on action skill end , a facepuncher with terror on melee or guns with extra projectiles on terror?

Just checked:

Transformer Shield with 25% to apply terror on melee
Searing Disciplined Mngwa (Alien barrel Dahl) with extra projectile while terrified

You have any sort of fl4k class mods?

Those the only ones?

Yep. Maybe one Zane and a large handful of Amara ones too.

Sorry mate, doesn’t seem like you have anything I need

I have these. Let me know if you are interested.

• Moze Rocketeer Mod +1 Torgue Cross Promotion, +2 Fire in the Skag Den, + 2 Cloud of Lead, +50% Vladoff Accuraccy, +10% Hyperion Damage, +10% Vladoff Damage
  • Moze Rocketeer Mod +3 Torgue Cross Promotion, +1 Fire in the Skag Den, + 1 Cloud of Lead, +31% Sniper Rifle Damage, +32% Weapon Accuracy, -18% Damage Reduction
  • Moze Rocketeer Mod +1 Torgue Cross Promotion, +3 Fire in the Skag Den, + 1 Cloud of Lead, +28% Splash Damage, +15% Dahl Weapon Fire Rate, -31% Pistol Damage