LF shock Company Man and/or Bullpup shotgun

Is there someone who can trade or drop me shock version of Company Man and/or Bullpup in TPS? Any lvl will be good, but higher is better. I have some good stuff to trade in B2/TPS if someone interested instead.

1 Like

I have a lvl 70 luneshined shock Bullpup I can trade for a lvl 70 celestial gladiator mod?

3 Likes

Great, I can trade. What is your PSN id?

1 Like

Sweet, it’s dogstar13

2 Likes

Thank you for fast trade. I’ll test later what this beauty can do. If someone has shock Company Man I’m still interested, so do not hesitate to tell :smiley:

3 Likes

Your welcome dude, if you need them I have the same Bullpup in all the other elements
you can have.

2 Likes

A luneshined Enforceable Bullpup - that’s totally a gibbed gun! (“gibbed” = modified and added offline to the save file so it drops in game).

Bullpubs never came luneshined. There was a time non-lunshined ones could be farmed up to level 70, which I did & Enforceable ones were extremely rare. I got tons of Bullpups saved on mules, all levels & elements. Nothing so perfect as this (no less, every element!) I’ve come across obviously gibbed items people drop in-game & try not to pass them on. That’s just me. Others like to ‘create’ perfectly spec’d weapons off the bat. Whatever!

edit: unless modifications are now allowable on PS4 & I’m just out-of-the loop?

2 Likes

That would be a “no” and a “no”, respectively. Console TOS etc yadda yadda Please read the FORUM RULES

2 Likes

Have you got nothing better to do, do you like to twitch curtains, is your overuse of the exclamation mark acceptable???

A second reminder to ALL posters: Please read the FORUM RULES