LF Smog SMG w/ SNTL Cryo Anointment

If anyone has any elemental Smog SMG with a SNTL Cryo Anointment they are willing to part with I would be much appreciative. I have things to trade and as it stands now I do not have a list up of everything, but will post in the comments below this evening with items I have to trade, that or shoot me a request on Xbox or here and I will have a look when I get online this evening.

Xbox Gamertag: lonewolfe0591

Hey If you don’t get a sntl cryo, I have consecutive hits shock and corrosive.

Ye olde wolf,

Hey man thank you for the reply. A consecutive hits anointment would also be great. Is there anything that you are currently hunting for that I could check and see if I have stashed away in my vault? I usually am online during the evenings after 8:00pm EST. I have only played as Zane so most of the anointed gear I have are for him and or consecutive hits or URAD. Feel free to message me on Xbox anytime and hopefully I have something that you might be looking for.

Cheers,

lonewolfe0591

Could you add me my gt is Ye olde wolf. Currently looking for version 0.m shield with action skill start anoint. Sntl cryo incendiary lightshow, monarchs with good annoints. Blood starved beasts with sntl cryo.

If you don’t get any by Friday, hit me up…that’s the soonest I can get on. I know I have one or two smogs with that anoint.

GT: xNOT2DAYx

xNOT2DAYx,

Hey thank you very much for reaching out. Ye olde wolf and I have gotten in touch yesterday via Xbox messenger and he will be hooking me up with a consecutive hits version of the SMOG but not a SNTL Cry anointment. If you would not mind hooking me up with any spare versions of the SMOG you have on Friday that would be great. Feel free to message me on Xbox

gamertag: lonewolfe0591.

Thank you again.

I have a couple, any particular element/s your looking for ? I can send them tonight…would you happen to have any ar’s with sntnl cryo anoint your not using?

xNOT2DAYx,

Sorry bud, I just got back from a work trip and missed you. I have several AR’s with SNTL Cryo including a Radiation Monarch X 4 if you would like that. I will look in my vault tonight and message you on Xbox or here depending on your availability. I will send you what I have using the in-game mail system if that is cool with you. You can take what you need and want, and delete or trade the rest. As far as the SMOG goes, I will take any element that you are willing to part ways with.

Regards,

lonewolfe0591

Ye olde wolf,

I got your message your message about the Phazerker and minesweeper mods, I will keep an eye out for them and let me friends that I typically play with know as well. If you could keep your eye’s out for a Redistributor with SNTL Cryo I would love to get my hands on one.

Regards,

-lonewolfe0591

That would be great, thanks! I’ll log in today and send you the smogs. I think I have a full set I can send. No problem on the delay, my work schedule is crazy as well!

Sent, let me know if your looking for anything else…enjoy!

Thank you. I should be online around 8:00pm EST once I am off work and have a chance to unwind a bit.

Regards,

-lonewolfe0591

I will let you know if I get anything.

xNOT2DAYx,

Below are the auto rifles that I have. Let me know which of them you would like, or you can have them all.

1. Engulfing Vicious Ogre
  2. Iron-Willed Lead Sprinkler
  3. Engulfing Shredifier
  4. Hawt Rapchury Sawbar (Fire)
  5. Breath of the Dying (corrosive)
  6. Resolute Monarch x4 (non-elemental)
  7. Nuclear Monarch x4 (radiation)
  8. High Capacity Warlord (corrosive)
  9. Stimulating Thirsty Lovable Rogue (shock)
  10. Itchy Gratifying Laser-Sploder (radiation)
  11. Striking Warlord
  12. Gatlin’ Gatling Gun
  13. High Capacity Disciplined Soulrender (cryo)
  14. Disciplined Soulrender (none elem)
  15. Hawt Rapchury Seeryul Killur (fire)
  16. Molten Faisor (fire)

Hit me up on here or Xbox.

Regards,

-lonewolfe0591

Sweet list, thank you for sending that out. I would really like to get the Breath of the Dying, Lovable Rogue/shock, Soulrender/cryo, and the Faisor/fire…thank you again! Let me know if there are any items your still looking for.

Happy Hunting! N2D

Hey man sorry so late on the delivery, but the guns are in your inbox in game … Happy hunting