LF Snowdrift Deathless/Otto Idol

My friend and I are looking for these items and between us got a lot of gear. If you have either of these and are willing to trade just lmk what you’re looking for thanks.

Borderlands3_CBL38YD7PN

Looking for SINGLE shot Roisen’s Thorns with either +terror every 5 seconds over 18 seconds on skill end, or the phasegrasp casts ghosts at target.

Transformer with +terror every 5 seconds over 18 seconds on skill end

Quasar with +Terror every 5 seconds over 18 seconds on skill end

Stormfront with either +terror every 5 seconds over 18 seconds on skill end or phasegrasp casts ghosts.

Let me know if you have any of those.

I have the quasar youre looking for

My tag is Yeondawn

Added.

Snixnix

@davidacenguyen

Please add me back and contact me for this trade.

Boio, have I got a thing for you.

This my wish list, and I will take Terror annointment for the Zane gear;

Zane (Clone/Drone, avoiding Cryo): Ten Gallon (radiation), Baby Maker (radiation), Faisor, Standardized Carrier, Snowdrift Splatter Gun (any of the damage buffs or cooldown bonuses), Executor class mod (just looking for options), Phebert, Conference Call, Jericho

Amara (Phase Grab): Kaos, Brainstormer, Binary Destructo Spinner (Electric/Corrosive & Fire/Radiation), Elemental Projector Commander Planetoid (any of the damage buffs or cooldown bonuses), Q-System, Headsplosion, Nimbus class mod (just looking for options)

sorry been busy helping a friend move, ill get to it asap.

I got a standarized carrier, with While terrified gain increased damage and fire rate, the more terror the higher the bonus. Do you still want to trade for this?

Unfortunately, seems the Carrier is not as good as I had initially thought. Maybe with a few other items on my wishlist, but not by itself, or at least not until Atlas rifles get a buff.

If you still haven’t found one.
Looking for anointed King’s Calls