LF: Snowdrift Otto Idol with weapon reload speed, magazine size and Rakk Pak with Maliwan weapon damage, weapon damage

HAVE:

-Lucky 7 with 100% Rakk Dmg

-100% ASE: Brainstormer ,Brainstormer x14, Maggie, Cutsman (fire/corros/shock), good juju (non-elemental), Recursion x2 (corro/shock), Lucian’s call (cryo), Rowan’s call (radiation), kyb’s worth (fire/shock), One Pump Chump, Butcher (shock/corro)

-100% Rakk Dmg: Maggie, eruption (non-elemental), Recursion x2 (shock/cryo), Redistributor (corro), Brainstormer, Kyb’s worth (corros/shock), Rowan’s call (fire/shock), infinity (shock)

-125% Splash Damage Increase on ASE: Sawbar, Laser-Sploder (radiation), Protuberance (fire)

-125% Damage to Badass/Named/Boss Enemies on ASE: Baby maker ++, Redistributor (cryo), Kyb’s worth (fire/radiation), good juju (shock)

-Transformers with Extra 50% Damage after ASE Cryo/Shock/Fire/Radiation
-Re-charger with Extra 50% Damage after ASE Cryo

-Recurring hex radiation with extra 50% corrosive damage after ASE
-Recurring hex shock with extra 50% cryo damage after ASE
-Recurring hex shock with extra 50% corrosive damage after ASE
-Recurring hex cryo with extra 50% corrosive damage after ASE
-Recurring hex cryo with extra 50% radiation damage after ASE

-Rain Firestorm with extra 50% fire damage after ASE

WANT:

-Snowdrift Otto Idol with weapon reload speed, magazine size, area of effect damage, smg damage (I really want to weapon reload speed and magazine size)
-Rakk Pak with Maliwan weapon damage, weapon damage
-The Dictator with 100% ASE

I have a Rakk P4kk w/ weapon dmg, weapon crit, and Vladof reload speed.

Unfortunately my Snowdrift Otto is cryo SMG based (SMG dmg and + cryo efficiency)

If you’re using The Dictator to gun down badasses and bosses, I have a Radiation Dictator +125% ASE to bosses, badasses, and named enemies.

I’m interested by your Rakk P4kk
My PSN : Bentho-

Great! My PSN is AznSenseisian21. I’d like the Lucky 7 with 100% Rakk dmg for the Rakk p4kk mod. I’ll mail you the COM and then you can send the Lucky 7 after that.

Is there anything else you might want? I’ve been looking for that Recharger Cryo ASE.

I sent the mail with Lucky 7 with 100% Rakk dmg

Sounds good. I’ll be home later tonight (CST) and I’ll post on here once I have. Thanks!

Sent! Nice trading with you :+1:t4: