LF - SNTL + Clone Swap anointments - Lots of trade

Here is what i am still searching for, i have tons for trade and not all of it my trade posts -

I need these weapons in SNTL 100% Cryo or Splash and Swap Clone if it is a Launcher
Infinity Pistol (i have Fire)
Helix (i have shock)
Lucians ( i have cryo)
Ion Cannon ( prefer x2, annexed, but doesn’t have to be)
Lyudas ( I have none with SNTL, does it even exist on this rifle?)
Shredifiers ( i think i have corrosive, have to check)
Slpoders - I need them all

Also need Ice Breaker Victory Rush with SMG, Crit, Weapon, Pistol, AR, Grenade dam or any of the three with maybe cooldown, Splach dam, Reload, Health, Movement

I am also searching for anointed Boo

Hey I have a dp intense laser-sploder in cryo with sntnl 100% cryo…looking for a alchemist rifle. Thanks for looking! xNOT2DAYx

Hey Hondo did you get the ion cannon, i have one that does 100% cryo with sntl if you want it, i hardly use it since the nerf (prob should but i have my own little meta going on). Just msg me on xbox gt is Pete Wingie

Thank you

Hondo564
Hondo

4d

Here is what i am still searching for, i have tons for trade and not all of it my trade posts -

I need these weapons in SNTL 100% Cryo or Splash and Swap Clone if it is a Launcher
Infinity Pistol (i have Fire)
Helix (i have shock)
Lucians ( i have cryo)
Ion Cannon ( prefer x2, annexed, but doesn’t have to be)
Lyudas ( I have none with SNTL, does it even exist on this rifle?)
Shredifiers ( i think i have corrosive, have to check)
Slpoders - I need them all

Also need Ice Breaker Victory Rush with SMG, Crit, Weapon, Pistol, AR, Grenade dam or any of the three with maybe cooldown, Splach dam, Reload, Health, Movement

I am also searching for anointed Boo

Mis post, sorry

Yes Lyuda has sntnl 100 cryo what’s your gt and i will send u one when I get off work