LF Spy class mod

Preferably with 1+ our man Flynt and 4 commitment, but if the passives are good the skills can be whatever

Sorry bud. I forgot all about checking on the spy com. I will check in the morning but I’m certain I have what your looking for

1 Like

Thanks bud

I also have a x2 ch kaoson (shock and a fire variant). We’re you also looking for a bloodletter mod?

1 Like

I would be really happy to get those Kaosons! Btw nope, my Moze rolls a mindsweeper almost all the time. A user sent me a CRAZY mindsweeper with crit dmg, esplosige dmg and grenade dmg, 4 FiTSD and 1 redistribution, I think you might want it. I’ll log in in few minutes if your are playing

1 Like

I’m at work right now. I probably won’t be on until tomorrow morning for a bit. If I get on tonight and see you on I’ll shoot ya a msg

1 Like

Could I grab that urad x12 Garcia from you as well

1 Like

Of course buddy

It was actually me who was looking for the Bloodletter as well as the spy mod lol. I should be on tonight if you don’t mind sending those my way as well

1 Like

@nolfan09 Lol, gotcha. Bloodletter and spy. I’ll try to get it sorted tonight or tomorrow.

1 Like

Thanks man whenever you got time no worries

1 Like

Ehy bud do you have any good madcap too? I’m going to build a purple / orange fl4k XD

@RobCheap I’ve got a few x3 absorb madcaps I will send you if that works for ya

1 Like

I’ll take them! Don’t need a ase rad tho, are you on?

I will try to get on tonight bud. But if not I will be on at some point over the weekend

1 Like

I know it is a weird request, but what time is your night? I live in europe and for me your night might be morning xD

I’m from Canada. It’s 9:00 pm right now for me.

1 Like