LF Stop gap Level one with ammo regen [H] Pics and God Rolls R4kk P4cks, Siren Drivers, Antifreezes and list

I need this shield with exact anointed i have all those for trade:

1 Like

15% chance to absorb bullets as ammo or are you talking about the terrified annointment buddy?

1 Like

Level 1? yes i mean the anointment Terrified, while terrified gain ammo regen

Gotta ask a friend of mine for the terror one, I usually don’t ■■■■ with those builds. But I can‘t promise anything. I’ll hit ya up as soon as I get an answer

ok man tell me if you can get that shield i need that for my build inmortal and shoot infinity for moze

Seems like my friend doesn‘t have it either, I‘m sorry for letting ya down.
I wonder if someone even has this, since the Moze stop gap lvl1 build became popular when the event was nearly gone :confused: Wish ya all luck buddy

Ps: If there is something else you need ( not terrified, except for a fire Lucians call +extra projectile ) feel free to hit me up, cause that Moze Mod is smiling at me like mad :^)

I want to downgrade a lvl 50 shield with an specific anointed I already have to lvl 1 how could I do that? it is possible?

I know a method that could Possibly work, I’ll try it out. Depends On how the game is programmed

Lol nice do you need the stop gap level 50 with ammo regen? i can give you if you don’t have that, my PSN: Aizcream

hello, i’m very interested by your shock rowan 100% dmg ase ; your stormfront 50% shock ase ; and your shock mirv-tacular 50% shock ase

unfortunately i don’t have anything you wrote except for the rakk pak, but i could give you anointed weapons (i have some 100%/125%/50% ase), anointed shields (transformer, stop-gap, re-router, back-ham, re-charger…), anointed grenade mods (others reccuring/mirv tacular/cloning hex, stormfront) and class mod or artifacts (i have some otto idol, elem projector, white eleph, ice breaker, loaded dice, last stand… just need to check)

list gets bigger and bigger :+1::+1:

1 Like

I‘m sorry buddy it didn’t work out the way I thought it would be :\