LF team with mic OR someone willing to PL from 28 to 45ish

I JUST re-bought Borderlands 2, and I luckily still have ALL my DLC and a level 27 Krieg that I was trying to level before I sold the game.

I’m looking for anyone around level 25-30 to help me with side-missions/main mission.

Or although I know I could get banned for this (Someone who could help “Push” me to around level 47 so that I can play with my friends who live one floor below me)

Replies to this aren’t necessary unless you really want to.
My username is HolyCadaver,
I am 20, with a full time job so don’t expect me to be on 24/7.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

If by “push” you mean “powerlevel”, then no. You cannot be banned for that.

I did indeed mean powerlevel, thank you very much for clearing that up for me

I should be able to help you powerlevel a few levels, maybe even to 45-50 depending upon how efficient it is. TBH, the best place to powerlevel is The Bar Room Brawl, but I haven’t gotten that far in the Torgue DLC yet. I only ask that you don’t accept or turn in any open open missions, travel outside the area or pickup any Legendary / Pearlescent items that may drop. The only other items I would want if they dropped would be a Purple Longbow Slag Singularity / Longbow Slag Transfusion Grenade. If something Legendary / Pearlescent drops and I don’t want it, you can have it. You can poickup and sell or keep anything else that drops. FYI, the area we would be in is The Dust (behind Ellie’s Garage) on OP8 (Level 80). Message my GT (below) if you are interested.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M