LF terror anointed big boom blaster

Specifically the one with ammo regen. I have lots to trade, just let me know what you’re looking for.

Have any kings/queens call with 50%sntnl? Or a rowans call 50sntnl, maybe a lucky 7 with bonus rad or cryo?

I have a radiation Queens call with ASE weapon damage is increased by 100% for a short time.

Rowan’s call (shock) ASE next two magazines have 50% additional corrosive damage.

Rowan’s call (shock) ASE next two magazines have 50% additional shock damage.

I have one. Do you happen to have any decent takedown gear, mayhem 4 mods, or splash anointed scourges?

Can i ask which version of the BBB you have? I have one with the prefix “Puglist”

I’ll have to check for you. I’ll get back to you in about an hour or so.

Take down gear and mods I have. Any in particular you’re looking for?

I’m looking for splash anointed kybs worths, tiggs booms, and executes, and rakk packs or spiritual drivers

I have a couple of Rakk packs and spiritual drivers. I have to check the stats on them. I know one driver I have is a +3 in mindfulness.

Also looking for a Version 0.m with fire damage on ASE, preferably with fire nova, capacity, or both. Due to a change of plans though, I can’t get on right now to check the stats on the BBB. Illlet you know the stats as soon as I can though.

I have yet to come across an anointed version of that shield. My RNG with the Raid is awful.

The prefix of the BBB is “tactician” and adds 10% max health, and 10% movement speed when depleted. It has the terror ammo regen, just as you requested.

I’m interested in that version if you’re willing to trade. I have a couple 0.m’s but not exactly what you’re looking for, let me know if you see anything you’d trade for:

1 Like

I would like pictures, if you are able to provide them, of the supergiant version 0.m, the cryo shock splash anointed kybs worth, and splash anointed execute, as those most interest me. I’m definitely willing to trade with you. My gamertag is “parkourkid2000”

Let me know if you are looking for anything else. You sure have a lot of things that interest me

Just let me know when you’re ready to trade

Hey, sorry i don’t have pics of any of those but if you’re looking for something specific on them I’ll take a look when i get home

1 Like

Just wondering what element the nova of that anointed version 0.m is, and the mag size on the cryo shock splash anointed kybs worth

Sounds good, I’ll be home 5 ish hours and will look and get back to you.

Looks like shock nova to me. And mag size is 34 on the kybs

1 Like