LF These Items ..... anybody can help

lvl 50 cloud kill
rolans call shock and corrosive
bearcat rifle shock and fire

i have some hex nades i could trade

I have this:

• Rowan’s Call (shock, anointed, iron bear cooldown)

Are you interested?

yes, add me on epic… RIP PaulWalker is my name

What is your name on EPIC?

I just sent a request. Do you have any of these items?

Want

• Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage AND +incendiary damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage AND +shock damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage AND +corrosive damage
  • Flesh Melter Deathless Artifact (with corrosive AND assault rifle damage)
  • Ice Breaker Deathless Artifact (with Cryo damage AND Assault Rifle Damage)
  • Faisor (corrosive, anointed, +50% radiation damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (cryo, anointed, +50% radiation damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (shock, anointed, +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (fire, anointed, +50% fire damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (fire, x2 modifier, anointed +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (shock, x2 modifier, anointed +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (corrosive, x2 modifier, anointed +50% corrosive damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Hyperion crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Vladoff crit damage, +Assault rifle damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Vladoff crit damage, +Sniper damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Dahl crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Maliwan crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Blast Master Class Mod with 1 Point in Redistribution and one of these three stats (+Weapon damage, Splash Damage or +SMG damage)
  • Lump (with x2 modifier)
  • Cloning Ghast Call

nah, i was only going to get rid of one of my hex nades

Which Hex grenades do you have?

I just so happen to have a level 50 Cloud Kill. Here’s my wishlist;

Zane (Clone/Drone & Terror, avoiding Cryo weapons): Ten Gallon (radiation), Faisor, Snowdrift Splatter Gun (any of the damage buffs or cooldown bonuses), Executor class mod (just looking for options), Phebert, TK Wave, Hellwalker, Face Puncher, Jericho, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot shield, Messy Breakup shield (self-terror only)

Amara (Phase Grab, Terror Skull Attack): Kaos, Brainstormer, Binary Destructo Spinner, Elemental Projector Commander Planetoid (any of the damage buffs or cooldown bonuses), Q-System, MOARR Linage, Headsplosion, Recharger shield, Nimbus class mod (just looking for options), Power Siphon Tran-Fusion Longbow, Moxxi Bouncing Pair, Hell Shock, Electric Banjo