LF Ultra Specific Class Mods

I realize these are almost unrealistic but if you have them, just let me know what you want in exchange. I have plenty of items to trade with most being: damage after hit by Rakk Attack!, ASE damage, ASE element, ASE grenade regen, and on grenade throw anointed.

• FL4K “Bounty Hunter” with +2 in Hunter’s Eye and +3 in The Most Dangerous Game with Weapon Damage, Weapon Crit Damage, and Action Skill Cooldown as its passives.
  • FL4K “St4ckbot” with +2 in The Fast and the Furryous and +3 in Pack Tactics with Weapon Damage, Weapon Crit Damage, and Action Skill Cooldown as its passives.
  • FL4K “DE4DEYE” with +5 in Two F4ng with Weapon Damage, Weapon Crit Damage, and Action Skill Cooldown as its passives.
  • Zane “Seein’ Dead” with +5 in Donnybrook with Weapon Damage, Action Skill Cooldown and Damage Reduction/Weapon Crit Damage as its passives.
  • Zane “Seein’ Dead” with +2 in Violent Violence, +2 in Playing Dirty and +1 in Donnybrook with Weapon Damage, Action Skill Cooldown and Damage Reduction/Weapon Crit Damage as its passives.
  • Zane “Executor” with +2 in Violent Violence, +2 in Playing Dirty and +1 in Borrowed Time with Weapon Damage, Action Skill Cooldown and Damage Reduction/Weapon Crit Damage as its passives.
  • Moze “Bloodletter” with +2 in Desperate Measures, +2 in Thin Red Line and +1 in Phalanx Doctrine with Weapon Damage, Max Health, and Health Regen/Damage Reduction as its passives.
  • Amara “Spiritual Driver” with +2 in Mindfulness, +2 in Helping Hand(s) and +1 in Clarity with Weapon Damage, Weapon Reload Speed, and Weapon Charge Speed as its passives.
  • Amara “Phasezerker” with +2 in Anima, +2 in Conflux and +1 in Clarity with Weapon Damage, Action Skill Cooldown, and Damage Reduction/Weapon Crit Damage as it’s passives.