LF White Elephant Knife Drain

Looking for knife drain white elephant. I have a collection of anointed gear in my vault. If someone is willing to trade then hopefully I have something they might be looking for.

I have it! U online now? Gt jackburtonKI309

1 Like

Nnnnice! No I’m not on now. I can get on tomorrow though.

Gamertag is TheMadSplatter.

Love the gamertag! Lol.

Thanks lol. What weapons could u trade for the knife drain?

I have alot of stuff in my vault. Anything you looking for?

I should be able to get on for the next 3 hours. Then I have some family stuff i gotta do for the rest of the day. Its an usually busy weekend. I can either wait until both of us can get on and tell you what all I have, or compile a list…but it will be a very long list. Haha.

Okay I made a list of the weapons I currently have for trade. Pretty much all of them are anointed, some are anointed Sirens while others are just generally anointed. I didn’t include what versions they are because that was just way too much to type. If you see anything you like let me know and I’ll send you pictures of the different versions of it that I have.

Roisens Thorn
Linage
Nemesis
Breeder
Maggie
Infinity
Bangarang xl
Devastator
AAA
Gunerang xl
The Flood
Night Hawk
Crossroad
Handsome Jackhammer
Devoted
Ripper
Bitch
Cutsman
Long Musket ++
Sleeping Giant
Lucians Call
Laser Splader
Shredifer
Rebel Yell
Warlord
Rowans Call
Dictator
Damned
Hawt Embrace the Pain
Sickle
Brainstormer
Trevontator
Butcher
Facepuncher
Recursion
Kill-o-the-wisp
Nimble jack
Conference call
The Lob
Hellwalker
Boring Gun
Scourge
Jericho
Tungsta
Monocle
ASMD
Lyuda
Malaks bane
Firestorm

Dude!!! Lasee sploderm hellwalker, Luciano call , lyda, redursiom, rediatributor, conf call. I have more to trade to!!!

I’ll inbox u my phone number. I don’t check this enough

I think those were all the ones you just mentioned. Just let me know if you see anything worth trading for that relic. Been farming for that knife drain white elephant for a while! Lol.

Do u have a recursion or redistributor that isn’t Amara annoint?

But yes definitely can make a trade. I’ll be off wrk and home at 730.;I’ll send u invite

I have some Amara weapons u can have as well

That’s probably the only one I have. I wont be home until late tonight. Can possibly get on for a few tomorrow afternoon/evening. But I can always send what you want through game mail too if we both can’t get on at the same time.

My game time is a little limited.

Oh what about scourge and dictator as well sorry I forgot to mention those. I’ll give u any of the Amara stuff I have that u want, and all the melee artifacts. Knife drain white elephant and others similar. For the guns u mention.