Like every post topic

I could not find a topic that had a similar title: so here it is. The like every post topic. Everyone that reads must like what is posted. If I go past the like limit, so be it! So, who dares to go first?

2 Likes

Uhmm Ill go first?

I am going to go ahead and move this to a more suitable category :wink:
We do have a similar thread already, granted it started out a bit different (being just stating how many likes one has) but ended up being a like-pocolypse. But it’s long been buried so I’ll let this stay.

5 Likes

Thanks and moving it was a good idea; I only put it in gearbox talk because that is what I did with the last topic I made. (Links to important forum stuff)

3 Likes

Somebody post and do it now! :wink:

3 Likes

NOOOO LIKEAPOCALYPSE AGAIN
THE LIKES ARE DAMAGING MY INNER LOBES

/discourse

4 Likes

I wasn’t around then so I don’t know how bad it was :wink:

3 Likes

It was pretty crazy. Quite a few hit their daily like limit because of it. It was fun for a while. Then someone who wasnt the thread creator changed the title (we talked about this in the trust levels thread), madz were had and it slowly died after that little tiff.

5 Likes

So the Regular ruined it but saved the people’s daily like limit as well. :wink:

3 Likes

What is the like limit for members at the moment?

4 Likes

bad thread, already been done

/would not read again

5 Likes

Good question. I never hit my limit so I’m not entirely sure.
I know @krewlrain hit her limit. Do you remember what that limit was, K?

4 Likes

Oh stop it ST. For the record, your threads topic was originally “how many likes do you have”. Not “Like every post”. It turned into that, yes, but wasn’t it’s original intention. :wink:

5 Likes

Now I know what that shield icon means next to your name. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks @Kitty_Jo :smile_cat:

2 Likes