LIST of ALL LEGENDARIES and HOW TO GET THEM!

I have been working on this list for about a week and a half Browsing the internet to get as much collaborative info as possible - currently i have a list of every single Legendary and how to get all but 1, Help me complete this list and provide Feedback on how to improve this List to make it easier to read and understand :smile: I wish for this to be a collaboration and am entirely open to criticism and updated info. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q761yoVLr14dhqxgGZBfWBj1cjwhIWlDedFMqBUzE5w/edit?usp=sharing

6 Likes

This is amazing. Thank you so much. I hope that when you figure everything out this gets pinned. Good luck to you. This must have taken a lot of effort.

Thank you for the encouragement. the one Item i don’t have a “How to get” is the Vibro-Core Module. It’s difficult to find much for any of these as the game is so new and it seems a lot of the names they used for the Gear have real world relations. so if you or a friend gets one of the Vibro-Core Modules, Let me know how please :smile:

Nice work you’ve done here!!!