List of free stuff I'm giving away (Part 2) - will be trashed soon if not claimed

I made this thread last week and a lot of people seemed to want stuff, so I’m updating and making another one now.

If you want any of the stuff I have listed here just reply with your GT and what you want and I’ll send it to your mail as soon as I can. I may update this list with more items throughout the day, not sure yet. I will like your comment when it’s been sent to let you know so I don’t have to respond to everyone individually.

Anointed:

• Kaos (cryo) - increase dmg and fire rate while terrified CLAIMED
  • Kaos (incendiary) - while terrified gain health regen CLAIMED
  • Storming Sickle (shock) - while terrified gain ammo regen
  • Razrez Sickle - while terrified gain increased crit dmg
  • Faisor (corrosive) - while terrified enemy bullets reflect off of you
  • Rebel Yell (shock) - on ASE, dmg increased 100% for short time
  • Pain is Power (incendiary) - (Zane) while Barrier active, status effect chance +50%
  • Pain is Power (incendiary) - while terrified gain increased dmg and fire rate CLAIMED
  • Gatlin Gatling Gun - while terrified, chance to fire extra projectile CLAIMED
  • The Butcher (incendiary) - melee attacks have 25% chance to apply terror to yourself CLAIMED
  • Speedloadin Hellwalker - (Fl4k) while gamma burst active, gain 65% bonus radiation dmg CLAIMED
  • Casual Flakker - while terrified gain health regen, increased with terror
  • Flakker - while terrified gain increased dmg and fire rate
  • Subsidized Fearmonger (shock) - when reloading consume all terror and create Cryo nova CLAIMED
  • Binary Compressing Trevanator (cryo/fire) - while terrified deal 50% bonus cryo dmg CLAIMED
  • Maxxed-out Baby Maker++ - while terrified, reduce all incoming damage (homing mirv) CLAIMED
  • Auditing Crossraod (cryo) - while terrified enemy bullets reflect off of you CLAIMED
  • Cash-infused Bitch (shock) - while terrified enemy bullets reflect off of you CLAIMED
  • Infinity (shock) - on ASE fire rate increased 11% for short time CLAIMED
  • Dastardly Maggie - melee attacks have 25% chance to apply terror to yourself CLAIMED
  • Superball (incendiary) - while terrified gain increased dmg and fire rate, increased with terror
  • The Companion (incendiary) - (gunner) wile AB active, deal 20% bonus fire dmg

Not Anointed:

• Molten Infinity (incendiary) CLAIMED
  • Binary Mocking Cutsman (incendiary) CLAIMED
  • Maxxed-out Baby Maker++ (incendiary) (homing mirv) CLAIMED
  • Cash-infused Crossroad (shock) CLAIMED
  • Itchy Flakker (radiation) CLAIMED
  • Laser-Sploder (radiation) CLAIMED
  • Star Helix (shock) CLAIMED
  • Viscious Lyuda CLAIMED
  • Ghast call (bloody harvest grenade) CLAIMED

(5:08 EST)Edit to add some stuff:

• Lucian’s Call (Cryo) CLAIMED
  • Holistic The Butcher - (Fl4k) after using AC, consume terror and pet gains 50% bonus fire dmg
  • Defrauding Crossroad (corrosive) - on ASE, apply terror to yourself for 18 seconds CLAIMED
  • Undermining Crossroad (radiation) - while terrified gain increased dmg and fire rate CLAIMED
  • Vicious Lyuda CLAIMED
  • Dangerous Thunderball Fists (shock) - on ASE deal +125% dmg to named/boss/badass enemies CLAIMED
  • Auditing Hyperfocus XZ41 (Cryo) CLAIMED
  • The Dictator (double shot prefix, consumes 2 ammo) CLAIMED
3 Likes

Can I have:

• Star Helix (shock)
  • Fire Butcher

My GT is WaitLikeWhat - Thanks!!!

1 Like

Can I have the flakker with health regen? Thanks man! Gt is ReapJitsu

1 Like

Id take the terror anoint pain is power

Whats your GT? Also which one? I have 2 of them listed

Speedloadin Hellwalker - (Fl4k) while gamma burst active, gain 65% bonus radiation dmg

Can I have this?

o Hired Gun o

1 Like

oh wait im so sorry man this is the xbox forum i clicked on the wrong one im PS4 my bad

1 Like

no worries

Can I have “Auditing Crossraod (cryo) - while terrified enemy bullets reflect off of you”

GT: MegalomaniacHD

1 Like

Yeah, will send it in a few hours

2 Likes

I’ll take the
Itchy Flakker and shock fearmonger.
Thanks
GT= g01dust

1 Like

Can I get the
Infinity shock
Binary mocking cutsman
Molten infinity?

GT Chrisisadragonn
Thank you so much ahead of time

1 Like

I take the
Maxxed-out Baby Maker++ (incendiary) (homing mirv)
Ghast call (bloody harvest grenade)

GT: MarsDerivat

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Id use that Rad Laser Sploder
GT Spytock

1 Like

• Gatlin Gatling Gun - while terrified, chance to fire extra projectile

would be very nice, thx.

1 Like

Can I have the Dictator? Haven’t been able to get one to drop. GT: TexasC4