This is a port of the list from the old forums so we don’t lose this information. If anybody has anything to add, please do. Thanks.
The pimpernel and B0re have a very interesting interaction, but nothing different then what we already know about the pimpernel’s bomblets & B0re.
If a bomblet is to B0re through an enemy and hit another there are two scenarios that can occur.
- The bomblet connects with the enemy in a non-crit zone
- The bomblet connects with the enemy in a crit zone
If situation one occurs then the bomblet is set to do only 1/5 the damage of the inital shot’s damage, but will receive the +100% damage bonus from B0re.
If situation two occurs then the bomblet does full crit damage as the initial shot will AND will receive the 100% damage bonus granted from B0re.
The Pimpernel’s bomblets have been broken down before which resulted in us being informed that the bomblets will normally only deal 20%(1/5th) of the initial shots damage UNLESS they hit an enemy critically. If the bomblet hits for a crit then it does FULL CRIT DAMAGE which is an immense difference in damage.
B0re follows these rules as it is just applying the 100% damage boost to whichever bomblet proc’s B0re.
##The List So Far:
- Goliaths: In the knee/shin.
- Bruisers/Marauders/Nomads/Hyperion Infantry: Waist/Inner thigh. (Check out this post by Derch).
- Nomads w/ Door & Hole in it: Waist.
- Nomads w/ Door & No Hole in it: Foot.
- Threshers/Terra’s Tentacles: Section of body just sticking out of ground.
- Skags: Right where the two face flaps meet/The ground under the middle of the face.
- Spiderants: On the ground between the back legs.[/color]
- Loaders: Groin/Waist/Foot (Depends on type of Loader).
- Surveyors: Wings.
- Constructors: Folding point of front leg.
- Buzzards: Headshot on pilot.
- Vehicles: The middle of the ground below the vehicle.
- Saturn: Shoulder turret: When his body is directly facing you and turret on his legs when his side is to you.[/color]