List Your Favourite Supercharge Dialog Lines!

Ok, so, there is obviously nothing as classic as MINREC’s amazing "Be rebooooorn assss…" lines, but there are definitely some gems!

My favourite thus far, I think Nova says this when your team is at halfway to 400 points:

NOVA: This occasion calls for soda. How much soda can an organic drink? 2 gallons? 12 gallons? I’ll get 12 gallons for everyone just in case!

Pure gold, love it!

Please post other classics you hear!

Thanks in advance.

“You’re halfway there! Maybe take a break, you deserve it! This announcement sponsored by the enemy team.”

7 Likes

@Genericktag

Great one.

Ummm I am sadly starting to think that there may not be too many more!

1 Like

I haven’t really heard any of the MINREC ones clearly enough yet to judge them.

2 Likes

“The working title for this mode was… TRIUMVIRUS!”

3 Likes

You know, I don’t think I’ve heard any of the new lines yet. :neutral_face:

Then again, I haven’t exactly been paying attention, I’ve always been too distracted by everything else going on at the time, so I probably missed them. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

BE REBORN AS…A CREEPY SINGING PIZZA RESTAURANT MASCOT!

I think that’s what it said anyway…

4 Likes

“The other team sure has controlled the center for a while. You’re just gonna let em do that?”

Idk the exact quote but I just heard it and got really sad while laughing.

4 Likes

I…don’t really get that one…:confounded:

2 Likes

@Genericktag

Triumvirate is Latin for a group of three holding power.

5 Likes

Ah OK, so it’s just a pun, I thought it might be a reference to something.

2 Likes

It is a reference to the Ancient Romans, Citizen!

Monty Python’s Life of Brian - Romans Go Home!

@genericktag

4 Likes

I actually knew it because of Enders game but I’m sure Enders game wasn’t referencing Rome so I just had a detour on the way to the answer

3 Likes

The soda one is definitely my favorite.

2 Likes

NOVA: The enemy team’s score is half full. Or half empty, depending on how you look at it.

4 Likes

MIN-REC: The working title of this mode was NO ROOM FOR RANDOS!

savage.

5 Likes

***NOVA:***This occasion calls for soda. How much soda can an organic drink? 2 gallons? 12 gallons? I’ll get 12 gallons for everyone just in case!

I have the sudden urge to commission one of our many talented community artists to draw 3 characters and Nova hanging out amongst giant kegs of root beer drinking soda pop.

The only problem is I can’t decide which two characters to use other than the obvious one.

2 Likes

@genericktag

Is Boldur the obvious one?

Well, obvious to me would mean my main girl Orendi chugging four pops at once. I would think she’d enjoy a lot of soda.

Oscar Mike trying to drink it through his mask would be funny. Maybe I throw in Phoebe because Phoebe? Was Alani the healer for the team? Should I make reference to actual good Supercharge comps?

Why did Gearbox have to make so many awesome characters?

1 Like