Little Sister & Big Daddy Atty Build

I’m in a bit of a hurry rn so I will post the gear and helix options for right now. Oh and Beatrix taking lifesteal/DR depends on whether or not your team has a healer or they have heavy amounts of wound. I’d go with the DR just to be safe though, so I picked it in the helix paths.

Any helix choices left untouched do not matter/depend on the game mode, match flow, or team compositions

Beatrix

Note that at level 4, the debuff cleanse may be necessary if… Oh, I just realized wound is a debuff! So you could cleanse a wound with Fulminate! Awesome! I’d still take the AoE slow though just cuz it’s fun…

Gear 1

View on lowlidev.com.au

Gear 2

View on lowlidev.com.au

Gear 3

View on lowlidev.com.au

Attikus

Okay, there’s something a little weird about this one. I took Greased Lightning and Dampening Field, which might seem like inferior options to you. And that’s kinda right. Pick whatever you want. But I just realized the synergy between these two - Greased lightning reduces the duration of the DOT, so Dampening Field is active more, assuming you reapply it every coupla seconds. I actually don’t know if that’s how it works, though. But all options at level 4 and 9 are pretty good and synergize well, so go with whatever floats your boat or finds your lost remote. It’ll be alright either way.

Gear 1

View on lowlidev.com.au

Gear 2

View on lowlidev.com.au

Gear 3

View on lowlidev.com.au

That’s all for now, folks! Hopefully you guys can connect the dots while I do other things! And no, there IS NO NINJA KELVIN BUILD I WAS WORKING ON AND YOU WILL NEVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN

2 Likes

This is actually a really decent guide. My daughter plays Trix and myself Attikus a lot and this is a really great way to pair them.

Well done. Only gear Im needing is maxed Scalewolf…

2 Likes

Just now seeing this, glad you like it!

1 Like

Scalewolf only comes from Jennerit/Leggy packs correct?

1 Like

Correct,

Focus on farming oscar mike battle school with jennerit

2 Likes

Just wanted to state I finally got really lucky and got this max rolled out of a regular Jennerit pack.

Rdy to try this build in action with my daughter.

P.s. Also got Solar Sustainer out of a common loot pack. Max rolled but has flair…ugg…flair. Still my Legendary gear search is nearly complete after close to 2 years mwahahaha!