Loaderbot (possi le spoliers)

Soo… Is this purely a general topic with no spoilers allowed?

For those who have played, the Loaderbot that saves you at the start, I chose to selfdestruct him on my second, alternate play through. But he still showed up at the end when Rhys falls into the DAHL lab.

What’s the go there? Did it not really matter if I told him to escape or not?

Please delete if spoilers are not allowed thank you

certain things will always happen. i didnt know he still showed up.

I realise that, but really the only difference I saw going through it all again picking different things each time was that Felix didn’t die, though everyone acted as if he did, might just be a case of it being far too early to tell, I just thought that was a major thing since I watched loader bot explode…

i saved him. havent gone through it again. i killed felix too, but most people saved him.

Oh there was another big difference, told Shade to go away and he died, wonder if he will magically resurrect later on. Want to go for another play through but save my bullet for Felix this time…

I think the loader bot has different things to say at the end, depending upon your choices earlier.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Why would you kill that poor, innocent killing machine? I’d name my first son Loaderbot…

3 Likes

I told him to escape the first time I played through, told him to die the second time because i have a morbid curiosity…

1 Like

[quote=“Snag_Lord, post:5, topic:6258”]
Oh there was another big difference, told Shade to go away and he died, wonder if he will magically resurrect later on.
[/quote]Oh really? I let him just on the off-chance he’d spill the beans but if he doesn’t and it doesn’t lead to a “You sure that’s what happened/Game Over” screen…

[quote=“Snag_Lord, post:5, topic:6258”]
Want to go for another play through but save my bullet for Felix this time…
[/quote]IMO that was a waste of a bullet but then again I’m going to try to not use the bullet ever.

Maybe there will be repercussions for letting him die, who knows there’s still 4 episodes to come, I’ve got 4 separate save files going just so I can see everything that happens, so far much of it is the same in episode 1 no matter what you choose

Who’s to say he did die? Maybe he was able to hobble away?

who am I kidding, he probably bit the bullet but it will be interesting seeing how stuff is different without him later.

can you make different save games in the game
or do you copy and past them in the windows folder ?

You can make different saves in game. Just go to the “save files” option in the main menu

I’m on ps3 and it gives me 4 different slots, PC may get more than that