Location based achievements not unlocking

i have looked at my maps for every location. EVERY SINGLE MAP ON EVERY PLANET. I have every single location on every single planet found. Yet the only location based achievement i have unlocked is the Eden 6 one (swamped). I have looked for fixes or tricks everywhere i can, but to no avail. This game has been out for roughly 8 months, why has this not been fixed?

1 Like

There is currently a bug that resulted from the April 23rd patch. In order to unlock the location trophies, you have to do it in 1 playthrough without ever quitting your game or visiting Sanctuary. You also have to hope your power doesn’t go out or hope you don’t get the Blue Screen error. (I’ve gotten it 3 times while trying to do this) Every time you go to Sanctuary, quit, get the blue screen error, it resets your progress and marks areas you have already been to as “Area Discovered” instead of saying “Now Entering” and you have to revisit every location all over again. I’ve yet to hear Gearbox address this issue instead everyone on these boards are whining about loot and gear when no one really gives a crap. This is the biggest game breaking bug that should be on the top of every message board until they fix it…but what are you going to do.

1 Like

Can you fast travel between maps w/o going to sanctuary? Like as long as I don’t leave Pandora, I can unlock the hundred names for sand achievement. Same for the other planets?

Yes, you can fast travel to all the planets and even the trial locations. Just don’t ever go to Sanctuary or quit. I followed a location guide that PowerPyx put together which was very helpful. You might as well as try to do all the locations in one go if you have 4-5 hours to kill. Pandora alone is the biggest which can take around an hour and a half.

1 Like