Look ma', I made it. Finally got the lyrics for the Gift of Mayhem song. Still can't get enough of this!

Silent night, snowy night
Loot box gift, lovely sight
Psychos dressed in their holiday best
Vault Hunters gather to open the chest
What surprise lays inside?
Joy is spread far and wide

Violent night, mayhem night
All the psychos want to fight
Bad guys charging down the road
Vault Hunters all lock and load
Grab your loot and sleigh (slay)
Mayhem is on the way

2 Likes

I had a go at it here. Loot boxes is the third line though, thanks!

Silent night
Snowy night
Loot boxes
Lovely sight
Psychos dressed in their holiday best
Vault Hunters gather to open a chest
What surprise is inside?
Joyous (red fur and white?) Spread far and wide?

Silent night
Mayhem night
Shoot and loot
It’s oh so nice
Bask in glory
Have a blast
It’s a masterpiece
For a badass
Excellence is our (ring?)
Borderlands 3 is the (king?)

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

After listening to it on repeat for almost 2 hours straight, I think I found the lyrics, but not sure at all.

I think I hear:

“Bad guys marching down the road
Vault Hunters will lock and load”

But I’m not sure about the “marching”. It might be “darting”.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s more like “lock and load”

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

When that video first came out, I could make out only a few words of the lyrics. The pitch was just too high for my ears to understand the words. The YouTube comments make reference to the video being re-uploaded, and now I can make out most of the words.

Maybe they cleaned up the audio with a better version.

No. It wasn’t re-uploaded, actually they made a sing-along version, WITH LYRICS on screen… xd but why man? Why do people (specially those who are looking for the lyrics) comment that it was re-uploaded and they don’t even check it? Nevermind… so, here it goes, this time with lyrics.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing to this version. They posted it on YouTube on December 20, 2019, but there’s no mention of this version in their News.

Yeah. I saw the comments on Youtube why it was re-uploaded, but I thought that they removed the earlier version or something, I didn’t even checked it. I saw the comments where people were asking for the lyrics too. So I went in, been listening to it for almost 2 hours constantly, with half speed, full volume, half volume, normal speed, in every possible way, so I could post the lyrics here, and on Youtube… today I just wanted to rock this song again, and there’s the sing along version in the recommended videos… I was like, yeah… right… okay…

1 Like