Looking for 3 for co-op asap on Xbox 360

I’m an experienced BL player looking to do the original series all over again from scratch. I want to do the whole shabang. Game+dlcs. New characters with everyone. I’d like it if you had a mic, but if you know what you’re doing I can overlook that. I’d also like it if your were a relaxed joker(a**holes welcome also) who realizes this is a game and wanna have fun. If you want to make this a serious, I-hate-when-its-not-done-on-the-1st-try type of thing please don’t apply.Msg me on here or you can get me on XBL 360 under the GT RexMorganMDMA. I’ll try to hold off until I get some replies (fingers crossed). I went solo last time(except crawmera),. I can do it again. So don’t hesitate to get back to me.

I would love to play but I don’t have any DLC and I’m not really advanced… I have beaten the game once by myself, and I have also beaten BL2 by myself also, I noticed you aren’t really getting replies so I was wondering if maybe you’d just wanna play?

I’m pretty sure I meet all of the criteria you stated above also, I’m a relaxed joker and I don’t mind restarting long ass missions/quests until I beat them.

Hey, thanks. I’m down. I’ve actually have moved on to Xbox one, but let me get my 360 hooked up tonight and download everything. Maybe we can game this week if you have free time. Xbox live gamertag RexMorganMDMA

Adding you right now, drop me a message whenever!

Didn’t they say that the one and 360 can play together on backwards comp. games