Looking for a facepuncher

Hello ,

I am looking for a facepuncher (b etter if redundant) max melee after phaseslam !
Have couple of things for trade too , ask .

you got a ghast call grenade for trade?

bump

I have this. Let me know if you are interested.

• Redundant Face Puncher (x2 prefix)

Sure i could use , add me on epic
DackJaniels1035

Is it anointed for siren after phaseslam?

I added you on Epic. It is not anointed. : /

Here are the items I am looking for:

• Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage AND +incendiary damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage AND +shock damage
  • Loaded Dice artifact with +sniper damage AND +corrosive damage
  • Flesh Melter Deathless Artifact (with corrosive AND assault rifle damage)
  • Ice Breaker Deathless Artifact (with Cryo damage AND Assault Rifle Damage)
  • Faisor (corrosive, anointed, +50% radiation damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (cryo, anointed, +50% radiation damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (shock, anointed, +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Faisor (fire, anointed, +50% fire damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (fire, x2 modifier, anointed +50% incendiary damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (shock, x2 modifier, anointed +50% shock damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Annexed Lyuda, (corrosive, x2 modifier, anointed +50% corrosive damage for two mags after action skill)
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Hyperion crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Vladoff crit damage, +Assault rifle damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Vladoff crit damage, +Sniper damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Dahl crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Gunner Bloodletter class Mod with TWO of the following: +Maliwan crit damage, +SMG damage and +weapon damage
  • Blast Master Class Mod with 1 Point in Redistribution and one of these three stats (+Weapon damage, Splash Damage or +SMG

damage)

• Its Piss (anointed, +1 grenade on action skill)
  • Cloning Ghast Call (anointed, +1 grenade on action skill)

Thanks but im not interested if not anointed

i have 1 what do u have 4 extra projectile guns?