Looking For A Life-Long Borderlands Fresh Start Partner

(Become Apro) #1

Hello everybody, I hope you take the time to actually read this post because it will be very important not to waste anyone’s time in the long run. I am looking for a very dedicated individual(s) to take on the Handsome Collection! It is required that you have a microphone, and you must not play that character unless everyone is available to play! Also, important to keep in mind we might not be able to play everyday. I will make a list of goals I would like to accomplish on this journey.

-100% EVERY Quest in the game including side-quest (only required on the 1st play-through)
-100% All DLC in proper order, along with the main story (I found a nice guide on reddit)
-100% All Achievements along the way if possible / finding most of the secrets / Easter eggs
-100% HAVE FUN!!!

If you are a like-minded individual and you agree with the journey before us, please contact me. If you can’t meet the criteria above, and you might ditch on the group after a week, please just move on. I am trying to create the most story immersive experience possible, because I have not fully played BL 2/TPS. I would also like to note that the use of ANY hacked/duped items in the game is strictly prohibited in this run. We all want to play the game, the way it was meant to be played.

For those who are interested, here are my contact details.

PSN: Become_Apro

Shoot me a message, telling me what classes you would like to play. Your availability during the week and timezone, and i will get back with you immediately. I would like to thank everyone who took the time to read through this post, and I hope to find those special vault hunters, who would like to undergo this journey with me!

(Master of Eeveelution) #2

My only question before I give an answer is, what timezone are you in?

(Become Apro) #3

CST, sir

(Master of Eeveelution) #4

Central Standard Time, UTC-6? If so, I’m afraid my answer will have to be no :frowning:

(Become Apro) #5

It’s possible you could find other like-minded individuals, in your timezone from this thread. A journey could still be possible, vault hunter.

(Master of Eeveelution) #6

I’ve already got some local players from way back, I have made posts requesting Aussie Vault Hunters but it seems we are a minority here :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t mind playing with people from all over, I’ve met a few American guys on here who I play with infrequently, but for a fresh playthrough I’m usually alone or hosting an open lobby. Ah well, good luck in your adventure, feel free to throw me a friend request though and when you get to OP8 or 70 on TPS we can play sometime :slight_smile:

("What...me worry?") #7

I would be happy to join you. I’m on every evening from 10:30-12:30 EST. If that’s good for you, my PSN: Sun_TsuNami

(Logan Bright) #8

And how old are you?

(sorry if personal, dont wanna play with someone too old or too young, of course.)

("What...me worry?") #9

Why, “of course”?

(Logan Bright) #10

I don’t know man, why not?

(Become Apro) #11

I am 26 years old, however age matters very little to me if you meet the criteria mentioned above.

("What...me worry?") #12

This might be helpful for your quest as well:

BL2 Loot Maps

TPS Loot Maps

(primeconduit2k3) #13

I’m from England will that work