Looking for Ajax Ogre

I’m looking for the Ajax Ogre (AR version with the 12.5 fire rate). I have a ton of legendaries (no legendary eridian), a Tsunami, Bessie, Undertaker, Ironclad, Avenger

1 Like

I have a bunch on my 360 you’re welcome to. :innocent:

I’ll say this now, I’m rarely on the console anymore. you can try sending me a msg and I’ll try to check in.

GT = Kurtdawg13

edit: none of which are perfect, btw.

Niiice! Thanks dude! I did a few wee wee booster runs for you the other day when I got bored of Ajax runs. I’d be incredibly grateful for an Ajax Ogre

1 Like

lmao, I actually got a perfect Wee Wee Super Booster shield a few weeks ago. lol

I do appreciate your efforts, however. Thanks for trying.

Oh, and I got it on PC, not console. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve failed to successfully farm for the Ajax Ogre. Kurtdawg, is there any chance you can help out? Are you looking for any items in particular? I came across a Reaper which is supposed to be pretty rare

1 Like

I have a few Ajax Ogre’s nothing great however. You’re welcome to any of them as i don’t play much on console anymore. You’ll have to shoot me a msg on xbox live and let me know when, and I"ll jump on and drop them for you. :innocent:

@coolscottclub whats ur gamer tag. Im online currently

1 Like

I’m at work but I’m sure I’ll be playing tomorrow or the next day. I’ll send you a request on Xbox. My GT: StaticalMoss291

1 Like

I’m sorry! My fiancé wanted to take me “dog window shopping” and I ended up with a puppy so we had to get all the dog stuff (food, treats, leash, collar etc.). I’m online now and I’ll be on Xbox for a few hours either playing BL or Netflix. Also I leveled another siren and began farming the circle of duty and the omega assassins for the perfect spectre COM. I’ll let you know if I come across it

I have one already. :wink: it’s got +4 Slayer but it’s 100% crit with the ammo regen. so I’m good there. :wink:

congrats on the pup. I have a couple “tornado’s” myself.

old pic. They are just over a year old now.

1 Like

Sweet looking “tornado’s” you got there Kurt…

1 Like

Thanks. That’s Brick and Lilith. :wink:

I did not expect anything else…:joy:

1 Like

Thanks. Haha killer names and sweet pooches! I’ll be on for a few hours again today. Good find on the spectre COM. How’d you farm it? Circle of duty seems like the most promising right?

that was my approach. You can also farm Vulcana or whatever her name is from the Crimson Lance Assassins. I was told she drops the Specter com. The Specter com drops in the CoD missions too.

Using a buddy is how I farmed it. Have them drive to CoD and just sit there. you join, turn in mission, and leave. rinse/repeat. I did it with Read-only on my save file. that is how i can save/quite and rejoin and keep doing it. for you, you might have to dboard.

Edit: Wait a minute! I just remembered that if you aren’t in the game more than 30 seconds or so, the game will not save. Even if you save/quite. so you can effectively do the same thing I did without having to dboard or have your file on read-only. that’s how @lexhardcore did it when I let him use my game to farm the com. I’ve done it for a few friends over the years. I think even @zagmeromis used my game to farm the specter com.

1 Like

No way! That’s good to know. I’m going to be online farming for a bit

1 Like

I’m working tomorrow night (9/15/18) so I normally try to sleep in as late as possible but if you can meet up online, I can set an alarm? I live in California so I’m on Pacific Standard Time.

1 Like

I’ll be on Xbox a few hours before work

1 Like

Mission accomplished. :sunglasses: :acmaffirmative:

1 Like

Dude thanks!!

1 Like