Looking for Bekah with 100% ASE - Have Bekah 125% ASE or 100% Rakks (have other good items)

Must have a 3.3x Scope

Cheers

I have the Bekah you’re looking for. What kind of “good” items do you have?

Hi XC, just wanting to confirm if it’s the SNTL or 100% ASE you have? And that it definitely has the 3.3x Scope?

In terms of good items, I’ve got a lot of different things scattered across mules. I really needed to make a list of my better items but haven’t had a chance. It will be hard to do that now but if there’s something specific you are looking for, or for a particular build I can look for it. I’ve got to get around to taking photos of the better things I have but not sure when I’ll get the time to do that.

It’s a 100% damage ASE with a 3.3x scope, sorry, should’ve been clearer. I’m trying to find a Red Suit with good parts (i.e. Nova, Trigger Happy, Safe Space, Spike) with the cooldown on ASE anointment, or a non-elemental Bitch with 100% damage ASE. However, I don’t have anything super specific I’m looking for, I’m just browsing for things that I want just because I kind of have everything I need right now.

I’m kind of in the same boat, just getting things to try things out, or minor upgrades.

I have a Fire Bitch with 100% ASE. Have non elemental Bitch with 250% after Phasecast. I do have a non elemental Bitch with Terror Crit if that’s a build you have.

Only Red Suit I have has: Trigger Happy, Power Charge and on ASE 5% Movement speed.

If none of these work for you that’s cool, if you think of anything else in particular you need pop it in this thread because I’ll most likely still be on the lookout for that Bekah. I will also update this thread at some point with a list of my better items.

Thanks for the reply.

So there are some class mods I’m looking for, although they are VERY specific.

• FL4K “Bounty Hunter” with +2 in Hunter’s Eye and +3 in The Most Dangerous Game with Weapon Damage, Weapon Crit Damage, and Action Skill Cooldown as its passives.
  • FL4K “St4ckbot” with +2 in The Fast and the Furryous and +3 in Pack Tactics with Weapon Damage, Weapon Crit Damage, and Action Skill Cooldown as its passives.
  • FL4K “DE4DEYE” with +5 in Two F4ng with Weapon Damage, Weapon Crit Damage, and Action Skill Cooldown as its passives.
  • Zane “Seein’ Dead” with +5 in Donnybrook with Weapon Damage, Action Skill Cooldown and Damage Reduction/Weapon Crit Damage as its passives.
  • Zane “Seein’ Dead” with +2 in Violent Violence, +2 in Playing Dirty and +1 in Donnybrook with Weapon Damage, Action Skill Cooldown and Damage Reduction/Weapon Crit Damage as its passives.
  • Zane “Executor” with +2 in Violent Violence, +2 in Playing Dirty and +1 in Borrowed Time with Weapon Damage, Action Skill Cooldown and Damage Reduction/Weapon Crit Damage as its passives.
  • Moze “Bloodletter” with +2 in Desperate Measures, +2 in Thin Red Line and +1 in Phalanx Doctrine with Weapon Damage, Max Health, and Health Regen/Damage Reduction as its passives.
  • Amara “Spiritual Driver” with +2 in Mindfulness, +2 in Helping Hand(s) and +1 in Clarity with Weapon Damage, Weapon Reload Speed, and Weapon Charge Speed as its passives.
  • Amara “Phasezerker” with +2 in Anima, +2 in Conflux and +1 in Clarity with Weapon Damage, Action Skill Cooldown, and Damage Reduction/Weapon Crit Damage as it’s passives.

I’ve had a look, I don’t have any of those specific rolls but I’ll keep them in mind while farming :+1: