Looking for bladed grog nozzle

I’m looking for a lvl 72 op0 bladed grog nozzle. Im working on a zero melee build! My gt is keddyknows, message me if you can help me out. Thanks!

Can someone explain to me the desire to own this thing? I mean, what’s so special about it? it adds slag and is a moxxie gun but other than that wat’s the big deal?

It adds 65 % of damage dealt to your health.

Moxxie guns are good because they heal you. :grinning:

Thank you, I understand that but the grog nozzle does less damage than your average gun and to be effective you need to switch to another gun once something is slagged.

Other guns don’t heal you when you shoot them tho, that’s the whole point.

Occasionally you get drunk while wielding it which greatly decreases accuracy and fire rate but adds five projectiles to any gun you wield while drunk, including rocket launchers…

But the OP wants it for the Melee synergy as ANY damage you deal heals the wielder of the Moxxi gun (except self inflicted of course). Grenades, Melee (and the blade makes it even better), Kunai, stuff like that. Add in the very high slag chance (even more so because of splash) and you have one the best Melee Zer0 survival tools.

I get that, it’s just that there are a lot more effective (damage and therefore healing) wise moxxi guns. BlackheartV explained it though, I didn’t realize that all damage you do while holding the thing heals you.

Thank you for taking the time to educate me, it makes a lot more sense now.

No problem <3

That’s why Moxxi guns are such base breakers. Especially in the hands of Salvador. Oh dear.