Looking for CMD0-TP head

I have no idea where to get it i have farmed redbelly and bossun for the last couple of weeks i am not even sure it is actually set to drop from anybody when I asked gearbox if it actually exists I got

Greetings, Vault Hunter!

Thank you for contacting 2K Support!

I fully understand that you are searching for a customized head, model number CMDO-TP. Let’s see what I can do to help you out. I have stole…borrowed some files from Handsome Jack’s office, but unfortunately he seems to have burned the map containing the location of this head in a fit of rage. He has vowed to destroy all Claptrap units, after all.

Unfortunately, this means that the CMDO-TP head’s location still remains a mystery. I would suggest that you visit your fellow Vault Hunters in our forums and try to find the location of this Legendary item. Here is the link:

I hope this has helped you out. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions, concerns, or if that pesky Claptrap unit shows up again.

If anyone is willing to trade or clone it for me my PSN name is Danial15

Love the reply! Well played, GBX, well played…

Didn’t have time to look, but is there anything in the heads and skins thread on the old forums? There’s a link to that in the resources guide sticky at the top of the Claptrap forum.

When i try moving through the old forms i get a The page you requested doesn’t exist or is private.for trading and just pics of the heads an skins

Turns out Zarpedon drops the CMDO-TP head.