Looking for cool people to start a new game with

Hey hey so I am looking for 1-3 people to start a new game with from the start as it says up there :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway so I will be the host so if anyone is interested my gt is Unwashedtable on xbox 360
I would prefer people who live in or close to Europe for timezone reasons and everything :stuck_out_tongue:

I would also prefer if ou had a mic but it is not a MUST but again it is PREFERED
Also also also anyway who is in he age between 14-18 because I myself am 16 and would be nice to play with eople who are the same age as me.

Again my gamertag is Unwashedtable So just send me amessage telling me you want to play borderlads and we can start (Not just a random friend request please I can not stress that enoughโ€ฆ)

Iโ€™d like to join you but I would prefer if we could continue with the character I have. It is a level 55 Gunzerker and I am looking for others to help.

The thing mate that I delete all my characters so I will start off from level 1 :confused:

Ok I donโ€™t mind starting again with you. My GT is Mr Spaceman 97. Why did you delete them all?