Looking for de4deye fl4k class mod with 2 all around gun damage perks and 1 elemental damage perk

not sure If this be hard or not to to find but wanan help friend here mostly , looking for de4deye fl4k clas mod with 2 all around guns perks like (critical weapon hit, weapon damage, weapon fire rate, pistol damage, shotgun damge etc, any 2 from this list will do) and finally a elemental damage perk (can be any elemental damage) got plently I can offer in return if you have one :slight_smile:

I’m not sure what I have on the 2 deadeye class mods I have at work right now. My PSN is goku_halo1979200 I’m sure we can work out a deal.

Don’t think elemental damage is an option with class mods only elemental resistance. You’ll need an artifact for elemental damage.

think they can as i myself don’t care for elemental damage but know i sent my friend okayish one just forgot what the perks were on it as i usually go for all around gun damage, cooldown and ammo etc myself!

send me request once you know what perks are , silentrabbit003 :stuck_out_tongue:

If I can I will send you the screenshots through the network

1 Like