Looking for help leveling up! (BL2)

Hey guys, I’m just trying to get levelled up to 72OP8 asap so i can get into the Ultimate vault hunter mode and start playing the real game, I was a huge grinder back in Borderlands 1 days and am looking to getting into this game too.

Gamertag is Swan :slight_smile:

Welcome
would, but I won’t do OP 8 runs for anyone until they have made it at least to Sanctuary in UVHM, there is a bug in the game (it does not hit everyone) that on occasion causes a person to loose all OP Rank and it can be mostly prevented by at least getting started in to UVHM

also , 3 play modes NVHM, TVHM, UVHM, the first 2 need to be completed before you can even start UVHM

1 Like

Right, I’ve completed the Normal mode, and well intro true mode, want to at least be level 50 ASAP (i’m only 31 atm) so i can just run through true mode. Any chance you could help me get to 50+ at least?

1 Like

sure, should be power leveling someone tonight (believe that’s what they want), so if you are on around 9pm EST send me a message on xbox 1.

Times/days that I’m on and other info can be found here, LunaticOne 's Powerlevel and Help Thread, TPS & BL2

also GT = Name
also as I mentioned on my page, after tonight I will be taking a break from the Borderlands and heading to the Wastelands to play Fallout 4 for 3 or 4 days, so on the possibility you might miss being pl’ed by me then I will pass your GT along to a couple other people that help me

Hey could you help me get to op 8 with my op 6 mecromancer