Looking for High-Rollin' Crapshooter Class Mod or Doc's Quad

I’m on anytime before 6 PM MST. My gamertag is Murzealous. Thank you.

I can probably help you. I usually play on the xbone now but I still have my 360. I can load it up and give you what you’re asking for. I get home around 4pm Pacific Time.

GT: Kurtdawg13

send me a message and when I get home, I’ll look you up and see if I can jump in and provide you with “awesome gear”. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

That’s very nice of you! Don’t worry about it though. I ended up getting the items I wanted already and I’m content now. Thank you anyway.

1 Like

hi kurtdawg13 i can play at 7 am to 7 pm and play on xbone. my gt is mine cookies. can we play?

1 Like

Yes, I would love to co-op. I do have to admit however, I am currently addicted to BL2 and haven’t stopped playing it lately. I just got my Gaige to OP8 last night. just loving BL2 too much right now. So, if you did hit me up, I’d most likely want to play BL2. Just throwing that out there. I do go back and forth between TPS and BL2. just lately, it’s been all BL2. :slight_smile:

You n’ me both

1 Like

I have not forgotten about your build. FYI… :grin:

I have every intention of capturing some game play of your build. Since this last weekend, when I log on to my xbone, I get hit up by friends wanting to coop. I normally don’t get hit up so often. I feel a little popular right now. LOL so I have been accommodating the requests by helping friends grind thru the OP levels. and then them helping me in return.

So, I do intend to get you some footage. As soon as my cooping requests slow down, it’s 1st on my list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok kurtdawg15

and i am only lvl. 10 and a commando

I’m not to worried about it. If it happens it happens, if not, it’s no skin off my balls.

1 Like

No worries. I have some low level characters I need to level up. My zero is level 30 atm.

Let me know what you’re looking to do. go thru the story together? mob around Pandora? Farm raid bosses? looking for specific loot? Let me know. :slight_smile: