Looking for LVL 72 Gear [Mecromancer;Commando]

Hello Together,

Iam new at lvl 72 an search for some gear. (PS3)
i like to have a norfleet (slag or so…), a nice grenade mod, or all what you can offer.
PSN-ID = ChrisWolf88

thanks and regards

I have some level 72 gear that you may have but i just need a little bit of time to farm for the Norfleet and then i’m set.

PSN:DarkBlader41

Okay i am finished farming/grinding (whatever you want to call it) and i am ready to give you the items but i need to add you so we can trade. I got a legendary grenade mod, legendary weapons (one of them is Norfleet slag element), and legendary class mods that are all level 72 if you want it.

PSN:DarkBlader41

Thanks!

Did anybody else have any 72 weapona for me?

I search a “shock storm front” lvl 72 too

I have a Longbow Storm Front but not a Shock Storm Front. Would you like the Longbow Storm Front instead?

I search only this one :slight_smile: can be every lvl above 55. “shock storm front”

Okay i will see what i can do.

Ad me, got almost ALMOST ANY item you could want. Bearhunter37

Nice ill add you later !

I have some gear u will want hit me up some time and we can bup them

Can I have some gear plz I need some level 72 pearls and legendaries specially an ember being farmed by me for 200 times thx all of you

I really need an avenger

The OP hasn’t posted since June 20th, 2015. Also:

He was looking for a Shock Storm Front which is a hacked / modded item. Although the Storm Front is only available in the Shock element, “Shock” is not a valid delivery mechanism for the Storm Front grenade mod. The only valid delivery mechanisms are Lobbed, Longbow, Homing and Rubberized. Given that this thread was necro’d after 8 months of inactivity, that the OP hasn’t posted since June 20th, 2015 and that the OP was requesting a hacked / modded item, perhaps one of the Forum Moderators should close this thread.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

The topic has been closed.

The OP has long since been inactive, and will not be able to respond to requests.

Should he return, feel free to contact me.