Looking For Musical Artists for Bunkers & Badasses Game

(The Vindicated) #1

Hello Vault Hunter!

I’ve been designing an unofficial Bunkers & Badasses tabletop roleplaying game.

We will be releasing it to everyone sometime this year and will also be filming a session of it, so people can see how the game plays out.

With that being said, like the video games, I’d like some pretty awesome alternative/indie music to possibly include in our video.

If you have any musical talent or have friends that do and would be interested in learning more about us and what we do, let me know!

I love collaborating with others!

(1ERKL0) #2

So is this a hobby or business. I myself am not an incredibly skilled musician but I do know someone. Namely a cello.

(The Vindicated) #3

I have a business, but I won’t be making any money off of this in any way. We’re putting this together because we love Borderlands. It’s my personal favorite I.P. and being an avid tabletop gamer and designer, I just couldn’t sit back and not create a great, immersive game experience.

p.s. I apologize for the late reply, I haven’t checked the forums in awhile and didn’t realize my notifications were linked to an email I don’t use often.

(Isthiswill) #4

I have a lot of demos of stuff over at https://www.reverbnation.com/willieedwardsmith/songs

You might find that the tracks Lucky You, A Cold Day In Hell (Vulcan), A Happy Accident and a few others would fit the vibe of B & B as they are a mix of alternative and european folk influenced fusion.

There are a bunch of thematic winter waltzes I did in March of 2015 named for the dates they were conceived and recorded as well.