Looking for Op10 Twister

Just wondering if anyone is willing to trade an Op10 RustlersTwister

I have :
-all the effervescent weapons on op10
-all Elemental sand hawks op10
-Rustlers Hydra and Orphan Marker op10
-All BOTA artifacts
-and much more

Hey there! Just got my Op10 twister today. I could help you out, if you’re still in need. It’s not rustlers prefix, and it does not have perfect parts, but still.

Is there anything else you’re looking for? I have been farming a lot lately, and have some great items.

I might need at least some of the effervecent items and the Hydra. I have time to do the trade this weekend, or next week.

Hey, I don’t need the twister anymore but thank you for your offer. But I am still willing to trade though.

I was wondering if you have:

• op10 redundant fibbers
  • op10 practicable conference calls
  • or op10 chain lighting

If you have anything else interesting to trade just add me on psn, EternalParadise1

Great that you got your twister!

I don’t have any of those items. I have ricochet barrel fibbers except for the corrosive one, but not reduntant prefixes. Just took whatever prefix I got first. I’m sick of the dashboard farming.

My items rarely are perfect parted, or have the best prefix. I just usually take whatever comes first. I still have a lot of gear in op10, if you want something else, and don’t mind that they are not perfect.

i do not mind, I’ll take the fibbers. just add me whenever you wanna trade if that’s cool with you.

I will add you on saturday or sunday.