Looking for OP8 Grog Nozzles

Hello, Vault Hunters.
As the title says, I’m looking for these Grog Nozzles:

• OP8 Evisceration Grog Nozzle (Maliwan grip; Maliwan or no scope);
  • OP8 Binary Grog Nozzle (Maliwan grip; Maliwan or no scope).

I know these two come from the Day 6 of the Week 4 of the Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt - I missed the action that day and made a huge break in playing BL2, but now I’m back and in search of these guns. Nonetheless, there are some more requirements to the Grog Nozzles I’m looking for, namely they must:

• not be duped;
  • not be Gibbed (modified or fully created using the Gibbed Save editor);
  • not be obtained using some third-party software;
  • not be obtained “from a friend” (unless you’re sure it dropped and been looted by legal means);
  • be obtained by no other way than as a drop from the Gold Golem during Day 6 of the Week 4 of the Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt.

That’s it. As you can see, I want these Grog Nozzles and I want them legit, but since it’s my fault not to get them myself when there was an opportunity to do so, I’m ready for some serious trading and can offer the real staff (Steam trading cards, DLC or even games) as a part of the deal.

So if you have the guns which meet all the requirements stated above and willing to trade, contact me on Steam (VCFAite) as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

I dont have those guns legit and i doubt that theres many if any who have them. (also sight is irrelavent on guns ) Good luck on your search man.