Looking for Players/Friends to play StoryMode to do Achievements together

Hello Everybody.

• As I have written above: I’d be looking for (a) player(s) on the EU Server (PC) to do story mode Achievements (Lore Quests) together.
  • I usually play 3-4 times a week for 2-3 hours per “session”… All the characters have “Lore Achievements” where they have to “team up” with an other Battleborn in 3 games.
  • Yes, I know that “Achievement hunting” is not interesting for most players that is why i post this topic trying to find somebody who could help me. :smiley:

Add me on Steam: Lex and hit me up when you’re playing, I can help you. :slight_smile:

Umm, when I search for “Lex” on Steam I get a lot of players with this name - could we narrow it down somehow so that I don’t have to send a friend request to all 200 players please? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Oh sorry I forgot I didn’t have the same avatar. My bad. ^^ It’s the one with the smile made out of pizza slices.

OK… I’ll find you… might still take a while tho… Lex: “Showing 41 - 60 of 26,583” … :slight_smile:

I guess I have found you - you are lvl 5 on Steam . If you got my friend request (GotMilk) feel free to confirm it. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Got it. Maybe we can play tomorrow, I need to go to bed now. :slight_smile:

I’m on 25 Hour night-shift duty tomorrow (actually today, cause it is already 00:50 am on Tuesday. :wink: ) but I will be able to play on Wednesday. Thanks for confirming my Friend Request.

i can’t play that much lately because of university, but maybe we can team up sometimes :slight_smile: my steam name is Lehonay

Hi ! you can add me, my steam name is Shyn :slight_smile:

hiya im like you need player for story mode, and just to generally play together :slight_smile: