Looking for specific skins and heads

As the header suggests, I am looking for lovely corpse head for gaige and wayfarer wizard head also gaige.

For maya empress skin.

I have rare skins and heads to trade for the above, including kawaii killer, beyond the pale, ninja rose, all seeing eye, the assassin skins, and many more anyone interested just psn me rockshox

Thanks in advance

You can get Wayfarer Wizard here: http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/SHiFT
(I think most codes still work)

1 Like

Update only looking for gaiges lovely corpse head now. An tx @Angelripper

And I know where lovely corpse is. Just the hours now put into obtaining this head are ridiculous

1 Like

Where do you get lovely corpse?

Chez Vermi :dukeparty:

1 Like

As the master says, vermivorous the invincible or vermivorous the pain in the ass to spawn.

Two things you need is patience and something to listen to other than the sound of vakrids which will drive you nuts if the hours of time trying to spawn verm doesn’t.

It’s a lonely path to madness her spawn rate is truly diabolical and that is being kind

1 Like

Also quick mention to the legend that is @Sun_Tsunami been farming an trading respectively with this guy for couple weeks now for the last of tha maya gaige skins/heads needed for full set, sorry to involve you in the madness :wink:

2 Likes

waaaaaaant neeeeeeddddd

I even have the game Poker Night on PS3 for the heads, but I have not unlocked them yet or if even possible to get for PS4. Does anyone have info on this if it’s possible to get them for PS4?

1 Like

She’s hot…I need help.

2 Likes

You need to focus on where you are in the game first dog :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe this is why we can never find you in the game well not necessarily true you do seem to spend he’ll of a lot of time at vending machines is there something in them you’re not telling us about

1 Like

Gaige is a screamer :grinning:

1 Like

Rocks, please accept my most sincere appologies, it is not my intention to inconvenience
you, however there are 2 very good reasons for my vending machine OCD. The 1st is… I like
to shop and the 2nd is…I need to replace the vast amount of ammo and nades used keeping
your skanky siren ass alive! :grin:

2 Likes

@anon27689625 I’m not sure what bothers me the most your truly hurtful words or the fact gun an sun liked your vermivous comments.

In fact I’ll just shoot you all in the face

I’ve seen you play…you’d probably miss buddy! :grinning:

#done

1 Like