Looking for Terror anointed legendaries

I am looking for legendaries with anointments from the new event.

What I need are shields and grenade mods anointed with:
-ASE, apply terror to yourself every 5 seconds for 18 seconds
-while terrified, gain ammo regeneration. The more terror you have, the higher the bonus.
-melee attack have a 25% chance to apply terror to yourself
-While Terrified, reduce all incoming damage by a small amount. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus.
-While Terrified, gain health regeneration. The more terror you have, the higher the bonus.

Weapons anointed with:
-While terrified, gain increased crit damage. The more terror you have, the higher the bonus
-While terrified, you have a chance to fire an extra projectile per shot. The more terror you have, the higher the bonus.
-While terrified, deal 50% bonus cryo damage.
-While terrified, gain ammo regeneration. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus.

I have tons of anointed legendaries, including many 250 phasecast and 300 phaseslam anointed ones. Just let me know what you need!

I have a Fire Kaos with the ammo regeneration

And a moxxis bouncing pair with the self inflicting terror

1 Like

Sweet! What do you need?

Honesty I’m really looking for an Ogre to replace the one I lost.

A super shreadifier would be a close second. I don’t care about annointments

I have ogres and shreddifiers for you :slight_smile: I’ll add you and send one your way when I can

I have a Transformer with Terror Skulls annoitment

Hey, I think that is actually the one anointment I don’t need. Sorry!

I just picked up a “Binary Mocking Cutsman” (corrosive) while terrified chance to fire extra projectile

1 Like

That is sweet! What’s your GT?

Trying to send you my items, can’t get a match on your gamer tag

My gt. Is RavenMock3r

My bad, its legend of river

Sent

Sent it to you bro

Sent you a couple Xbox messages. Dunno if you got them, but thank you very much for helping me out. Sent you a couple extra items I thought you might want

Thank you!

Thanks again bro. I sent the Linage right before I logged off and heard you mention a Shockerator com?..
If so, I wouldn’t mind checking that out as well man. I’m busy carving pumpkins with my kids now, but if you’re willing to kick that down to me can you send it via mail?..

1 Like

:+1: good business though. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Just picked this up

Got this: