Looking for...various items

Permanent Melee Grog Nozzle any level
Ogre op8
Legendary Siren, roboteer, mechromancer, nurse, killer, ninja, sniper COMS
Bitch op8
Tasty Crunch and Breakneck Banshee COMS

If you have any of these items i have lots of spare legendaries to trade including 94% sham, bee, dpuh, sandhawks, magic missile, chain lightning, binary grog nozzle, other legendary COMS and even a spare shock norfleet if i like what you give me
thanks
GT AkMateo

FYI, you will want a lower level (in the 50’s) Breakneck Banshee COM, especially if you are pairing that with a high level Rough Rider shield. When paired with the Rough Rider shield, any shield boosting stats are irrelevant. With a level 50-something Breakneck Banshee, you still get +6 Fleet (for a total 11/5 Fleet, which is all that really matters) but minimize the health loss. IIRC, my level 50-something Breakneck Banshee subtracts ~8000 health versus an OP8 Breakneck Banshee which subtracts ~300k health. The best source of farming for a Breakneck Banshee would be the Loot Train (How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day DLC) in TVHM, since the Loot Train always contains several Class Mods.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

Ah i see. Been farming that for some plasma casters but never looked at the COMS. probably should have. Me and my friend were farming that and we got two legendaries at the same time. The Bee and Legendary Soldier, right next to each other. Ill try and farm that in tvhm, also for the tasty crunch for my psycho. Im guessing you cant get +6 fleet in NM?

I don’t think so, no.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M