Looking to trade for Tiny Tina Zerker class mod

Looking for the Chaotic Evil +6 Money Shot/+5 Asbestos version.

Please just add me: Esword330

Generally always on and have good stuff to trade.

Been grinding this one for 4-6 hours a day for 2 weeks. Just tired.

Thanks.

3 Likes

As I remember, you’re on PS4? Moved you there - if I remembered incorrectly, let me know which platform it is.

2 Likes

Yup. Ps4. Apologies.

1 Like

Will trade a Quasar. And left testicle.

1 Like

Lvl 72 or OP8?

1 Like

Op8 but I finally found it. Thanks.

1 Like

This is a hard farm Chaotic Evil +6 Money Shot/+5 Asbestos version… it has convinced me the game likes taunting me… and at times may hate me… no joy here glad you got one… :v: :boom: :acmangry:

2 Likes

Yeah just re-entered the Mines of Avarice(back across the bridge with the little green iguana dragons and farmed those 2 chests that are across the bridge and back up the hill.

Took about 1 minute per farm with every 4-5 runs having class mods. Then, of course, its just a matter of getting the one you seek.

Gluck all!

1 Like

yep I think that is the best chest so you can imagine (feel ya man) as you have I have after a few hours of runs at 1 min a run how many that is… the chest there cycles you will always get those lawful mods in a set of runs and chaotic evil for a build other than the one your using in two sets of runs that long and that is the taunt after repeating the same cycle in hours the taunts do feel evil … lots of taunts so far but no joy… there is that video of a guy getting it in 27min wish i knew how many times he went though… it is hard to justify the time at this point but I am still having fun lizards give ya a good work out if anyone gets frustrated hehe :v::boom::acmangry: peace out dude

1 Like