Loot disappeared after killing Piston

(lhinklestein) #1

So I’m doing the Campaign of Carnage DLC and I go into the arena for the final showdown with Piston. I take out the big bad monster truck, Piston jumps out, I kill him but at the same time his last shot killed me and I’m in Fight For Your Life mode. There’s nothing around to kill so I can’t revive out of it, I’m fading out and hear Torque say “It’s a lootsplosion” and I see all the loot fly into the air out of the vault.

I die, respawn, head back in - and there’s no loot. The whole place is empty except for some Torque Tokens that Piston dropped. There’s no way to fight Piston again so I’m pretty much out of luck.

Just thought I’d let you know. Still love the game!

Thanks.

(Is this thing on?) #2

What platform are you playing on? I know the lootsplosion is bugged on Playstation regardless of dying in the final moments.

(lhinklestein) #3

Playing on the PS3. Really haven’t seen any other bugs until this. Oh well, it gives me a good excuse to play again :slight_smile:

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #4

If it’s any consolation, you aren’t missing much. He doesn’t seem to drop much of note apart from the Slow Hand.

(Santa Söze) #5

Technically it’s BARex that drops the Slow Hand but you’re right, it’s an embarrassingly bad lootsplosion.

(Is this thing on?) #6

That’s what I suspected. Moved your post to a more appropriate section.

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #7

It is not a bug. It is just the way it is on PS3. There is no lootsplosion unlike the PS4 and other platform.