I hope your not looking for a specific type of weapon in an enemy loot drop, because chances of getting what you are looking for, in any kind of short time frame are horrible. I have been -farming- MONG in the Eridium Blight for over 3 months, tried to get him to drop an OP8 electric Badaboom, and it just isn’t happening. Keep in mind…
- Mong has to appear. random % generated
- Odds of the Badaboom weapon drop. random % generated
- Variant weapon flavors. random % generated
- Variant levels of loot range from 3 levels (dumbest idea ever) upon killing Mong. random % generated
- Wearing the - 5% enemy loot drop increase - Relic is basically useless.
So basically you will find yourself repeating the same farms throughout the entire game in the same mannor. Fighting tough Bosses and enemys that only disappoint you upon killing them and over and over again they will not drop the weapons you are looking for.
This is Gearbox way to keep you playing? wow they are creative. Thumbs down.