Loot Locker in Sanctuary

Is there a loot locker somewhere so I can empty my bag a bit and keep it for the next toon I create?

How helpful

I stayed up playing until like 4am last night so please excuse that I don’t remember specifics, but you enter the room with what you’re looking for when you “Check on Crew Members” in the first mission on Sanctuary. Claptrap informs you that that’s your bunk. I seem to remember it being near the golden chest but I could be way off.

There’s a bank on sanctuary, but sorry I don’t remember it’s exact location. I feel like it was somewhere near your crew quarters (where claptrap locked those people in).

Really? You flag my response for answering your question? You asked if there was one, not where. I assume you hadn’t gotten to Sanctuary yet and hadn’t had a chance to look at the map to figure out the where part (which would be easier to find than some internet directions).

1 Like

I didn’t flag your response.

I know the bank… But I want a shared loot locker like Claptrap gives you in Borderlands 2… Or is the bank acting as both now?

The locker in Borderlands 2 acted the same way as the bank IIRC. I’m not 100% sure if there’s a locker in BL3, but I know for a fact there’s a bank and it should allow you to share you loot between characters.

2 Likes

Perfect. That’s all I needed to know. Thanks for being so helpful! Happy hunting!

1 Like

Why did people flag you? you just kinda had a unhelpful answer. but to be fair, he asked is there one, not where it is.