"LOOT" scaling experts needed

I have searched this topic on the whole board and there is no discussion I have found that adequately explains loot scaling. So I know nobody is better to ask than the PS4 borderlands crowd! :acmaffirmative: We need a PS4 farmers almanac on this!

So, here is the question. If we want to farm level on gear legendaries or (all the good stuff) how do we do that?

• Normal mode (i say no)

• TVHM not there yet (call me pokey) for those there can we do that here?

• example case: If I beat mouthpiece or other bosses in ( TVHM reset) can i farm him again for level on gear as I progress in TVHM? or all bosses

and should we save side quests because they are one offs… until 50 opinions please :acmcry:

This question will be asked alot I am sure… so some of you guys (gals) are my heros… and helped me conquer everything clear into UVHM BLD 2 ! I need a little wisdom here always been a planner. Thanks fellow Vault hunters! :acmhmm:

If we want to farm level on gear legendaries or (all the good stuff) how do we do that?

TVHM modes seems to drop the same amount of and type of loot as Normal Model.
Then Mayhem 1 Doubles loot drops, Mayhem 2 has 5x loot drops, then Mayhem 3 has 9x loot drops.
And then offline mode has something like 5x the drop rates as online mode

So the best way to farm is offline in Normal Mode in Mayhem 3.

If I beat mouthpiece or other bosses in ( TVHM reset) can i farm him again for level on gear as I progress in TVHM? or all bosses

Yes, once you beat a boss in the story you can beat the boss again and again. You just have to quit to main menu and load back in every-time.

should we save side quests because they are one offs… until 50 opinions please

Quests rewards are one time, so it is best to reach level 50 before turning them in unless you don’t care about the reward

1 Like

I agree 100%

1 Like

just farm on that level, that u want gear for, offline, do chupa, gravewarden or hoarder tinks… done (mayhem 1-3 not even needed, just takes u some more minutes to get what u want)

1 Like

Good advice! currently bank is full with legendaries and 40 more in my back pack… thank you mayhem 3 - a couple of long nights farming… the hunting is good right now!:acmaffirmative::boom: